Sat, Apr 15|
Planet Word Museum
Learn all things word and language related, as we explore the Planet Word Museum
Time & Location
Apr 15, 9:45 AM
Washington, 925 13th St NW, Washington, DC 20005, USA
About the event
Watch books come to life, sing your favorite song, and learn why words matter at Planet Word! In order to ensure we have a successful trip, please review the following:
ADMISSION While General admission is free, a $5 -$15 donation is suggested to support the museum’s mission-driven programs, exhibits, and educational outreach.
LITTLE FREE LIBRARY Have books at home that you’re planning to donate? Bring a few with you to Planet Word! We have a Little Free Library, located to the right of our entrance gate. We encourage all guests to take a book and leave a book.
ARRIVAL and PROTOCOLS
- We will meet at the entrance of the museum at 9:45am in order to get to the excitement as soon as possible.
- Chaperones must stay with their students at all times.
- Chaperones are expected to engage with the students in their group, to build excitement and enjoy the experience together.
- While there is no eating allowed in the museum, there is a local park nearby where we may eat our packed lunches.
- Large bags, backpacks, or lunches will be stored in a rolling bin in a secure location for the duration of your visit.
As always, please don't hesitate to reach out to Ms. Katie with any additional questions or concerns.